Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mon enfance (My Childhood) *My first poem in French language

L'imagination illimitée
(unlimited imagination)

Peindre n'importe quelle chose sur le mur de mon esprit
(everything painted on the wall of my soul)

Chanter librement et joyeusement comme un oiseau, sans être épuisé
(Free as a bird and singing very happy without being able to be exhausted)

Je ne crains rien, il y a que l' arc-en-ciel
(I fear nothing, because there is only the rainbow)

Mon enfance me manque beaucoup
(I miss my childhood so much)

Created by : Rafiatul, Mars 2012

Bahasa Indonesia :

Imaginasi tanpa batas
Semuanya terlukiskan pada dinding jiwa ku
Bebas seperti seekor burung yang bernyanyi riang tanpa lelah
Aku tidak takut akan apapun, karena hanya ada pelangi yang ku tahu
Aku sangat merindukan masa kecilku... 

Oleh : Rafiatul, Maret 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment